Bait, Fuel and Marina Store
Last day of the season is October 29.
Hours after Labor Day are 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Bait and Tackle
Conveniently located off of I-90 on the shores of Lake Erie at a 1,200 foot fishing platform and one exit away from the popular E 72nd Fishing Area and Gordon Public Boat Ramps. We have everything you need for a successful day on the lake! Stop in by car or boat for bait, tackle, coffee, snacks and beer to go.
- Minnows (Lake Shiners): $2.50/doz.
- Night Crawlers: $2.50/doz.
- Additional seasonal bait available
- Wide variety of tackle in stock
We offer high-quality West Marine boat supplies including dock line, cleaning products, flares, first aid kits and life jackets along with coffee, snacks, various merchandise and assorted sundries. Stop in today to see what's new!
We are a certified Valvtect Fuel Marina! Let one of our helpful dock attendants greet and assist you at our brand new fuel dock. Pump-out station is available at no cost to the public. Fuel prices vary during the boating season. Please call for current prices.
East 55th Street Marina Amenities
- Marina store, full-service restaurant and bar, bait shop and fuel dock on site
- Fish cleaning station
- Pump out station located at the fuel dock
- Live music on the patio
- 360 floating wet slips accommodating vessels from 16' to 40'
- Electric and water at each dock
- ADA Accessible docks are available
- Transient and courtesy docks available
- Extended fall dockage available
- Seasonal Dock Contract
*Seasonal rates include electric, water and all taxes and fees.
- Transient Dock rate is $1.75 per foot, per night. Please call to make a reservation.
- Transient Dock Contract
- Courtesy docks are available at no charge during restaurant hours
- Winter storage is available in our secure lot for boats stored on the customer's trailer.
- Flat rate for 2017 is $275. Customer is responsible for winterizing the vessel.
- Winter Storage Contract