Just minutes from downtown Cleveland, Edgewater Beach is located between the Memorial Shoreway (Route 2) and Lake Erie. Cleveland Metroparks has been operating Edgewater Park since 2013.
Looking to fish? Perch, walleye, smallmouth bass and steelhead are some of the fish you may find in Lake Erie.
Head to Edgewater Beach today and experience this urban gem for yourself. The park is open till dusk each evening all year round.
Rules and Regulations
- Obey Lifeguard Instructions At All Times
- No Swimming When Red Beach Flags Are Posted Due to Weather/Safety Conditions
- No Swimming In Unauthorized Areas
- No Diving
- No Alcohol Or Drugs
- Children Eight (8) Years & Under Must Have Adult (Age 18+) Supervision
- No Glass Containers
- No Pets On The Beach Or In The Water
- No Flotation Devices (Only U.S. Coast Guard Approved Life Jackets Allowed)
- Swim Diapers Required for Infants And Small Children
- No Fishing Near Designated Swimming Areas
- No Masks, Snorkels Or Scuba Equipment
All patrons are required to follow Cleveland Metroparks Waterfront Rules and Regulations. For the safety of all patrons, lifeguards will enforce any additional rules deemed necessary. Lifeguards have complete authority at all times while on duty, under the direct supervision of the Aquatics/Facilities Manager.